קשה לבחור אחת, אבל כנראה סשה פ.
היא בת 17?!?!
סשה כזאת חמודה וכן,פרידה בת 17
I think that my favorite model is Abbey Lee :-)Good luck with your new blog
I like Abbey Lee as well :) Thank you so much
I think my favorite right now is freja beha.But I also like abbey,frida,natasha..well,many others :Dcheers to you! (and thanks for the comment)following you now!
I don't like Freja,but who am I to judge? haha Thank you for following,I appreciate it!
i guess that abbey lee is my fav.
i dont have one favorite model but i think i love most of the models(:and good luck with your new blog♥
קשה לבחור אחת, אבל כנראה סשה פ.
ReplyDeleteהיא בת 17?!?!
ReplyDeleteסשה כזאת חמודה
ReplyDeleteוכן,פרידה בת 17
I think that my favorite model is Abbey Lee :-)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your new blog
I like Abbey Lee as well :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much
I think my favorite right now is freja beha.But I also like abbey,frida,natasha..well,many others :D
ReplyDeletecheers to you! (and thanks for the comment)
following you now!
I don't like Freja,but who am I to judge? haha
ReplyDeleteThank you for following,I appreciate it!
i guess that abbey lee is my fav.
ReplyDeletei dont have one favorite model but i think i love most of the models(:
ReplyDeleteand good luck with your new blog♥